*This is a paid post sponsored by Leelanau Wine Cellars. The blog post and all opinions are my own*
When I think about the summer season and the perfect wines- Rose is one of the first to come to mind. Since August is Rose month, I’ve decided to share a super simple strawberry popsicle featuring the Bubbly Rose by Leelanau Wine Cellars! This recipe is as simple as chopping, mixing, pouring, and freezing and would be great for a summer weekend or weekday “grown-up” snack!
Strawberry Rose Popsicles
- 1 lb Fresh Strawberries hulled and sliced
- 2 cups Bubbly Rose
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- In a blender or food processor, add strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice until mixture has become semi-clumpy; like a puree!
- Once the strawberry mixture has been blended, add Bubbly Rose and stir wine and mixture together.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds leaving a little room to top off with about three tablespoons of Rose in each.
- Insert filled molds into freezer and allow to free for at least 7 to 9 hours.