I sat in the bed thinking of a clever intro for this recipe. I’d like to admit that I’m a tad bit horrible at this part. Chicken Alfredo is a classic Italian American dish. Everyone eats it except 80-year-old Italian Nanas. As a college student with her own apartment, I L I V E D for coming home, playing some Drake, pouring a $3 wine from Walmart and making chicken alfredo. I wanted to dedicate this recipe to the foodie using jarred alfredo sauce… you must desire more, beloved. I promise you’ll enjoy this way better and your boo thang won’t be afraid to be “alfredo’ed to death”
Simple Chicken Alfredo
- 1/2 cup butter salted
- 2 cloves garlic cleaned and crushed
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups parmesan cheese
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter on medium heat. Once butter has melted, add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add cream, milk and seasonings into the same pan as the sauted garlic. Stir until all ingredients are completed mixed. Bring saue to a boil.
- Once boiling begins and, reduce eat and simmer for 10 minutes and add slowly add cheese whhile mixing with a wooden spoon or whisk.
- Once cheese has melted completely until the milk, your cream sauce has been created. Reduce heat and allow sauce to thicken before mixing with pasta or other ingredients.