Bruschetta is one of my favorite dishes to serve at my infamous girls’ nights and wine downs. The recipe takes less than thirty minutes to prepare, the customizable options are endless, and will impress any guest when plated. The first time I made these for my family, I thought I had reached the Martha Stewart elite level! My family and I ate bruschetta with our lasagna dinner and later turned the leftover filling for meal prep salads.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do whenever I make it!
- 6 Roma Tomatoes
- 4 Cloves garlic chopped
- 6 Leaves Basil cut into thin slices
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese shredded or grated
- 4 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Loaf French Bread
- 4 Tbsp Butter softened
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dice roma and sunburst tomatoes, be sure to remove the insides of roma tomatoes to prevent sogginess.
- Add diced tomatoes in a medium size bowl
- In the same bowl, add garlic, cheese, chopped basil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Mix and set aside until serving
- Slice French Bread loaves into 1 ½ slices
- Spread butter on each slice and toast in over for 5 minutes on each side.
- Once bread is toasted, ass bruschetta mix on top of bread.
- Post on social media to "wow" your friends and tag #MillennialMeetsStove!