The holiday seasons are my favorite excuse when indulging in treats, wearing my best outfits literally everywhere, and spending my entire weekend binge-watching holiday movies on the Hallmark Channel. I want to share with you all my favorite holiday punch whether you’re celebrating Friendsgiving or spending time with your family. I promise that it doesn’t get more festive than this!
Boozy Holiday Punch
- Cinnamon to taste
- Nutmeg to taste
- Allspice to taste
- 1 Orange
- 1 Small Bag Fresh Cranberries for presentation
- 3 parts Cranberry Juice
- 5 parts Ginger Ale
- 2 parts Orange Juice
- 1 part Triple Sec
- 2 parts Vodka preferred brand, Titos
- 1 cup Sugar
- Add all liquid ingredients to a punch bowl and stir slowly. Add sugar to sweeten as needed. Add the spices above to taste.
- Add all liquid ingredients to a punch bowl and stir slowly.
- Add sugar to sweeten as needed.
- Add the spices above to taste. Stir as you go.
- Top with fresh cranberries and orange slices.
- Chill until served and drink responsibly!